Thursday, December 31, 2015

Closing the books on 2015

The last line of Perl has been written, the last SQL select executed. As 2015 draws to a close, I want to extend a thank you to everyone who has read this blog, commented on it here or over on Twitter, followed me on Twitter, engaged me on Twitter, or any of the other myriad of ways that suggest that what I write and tweet is of interest to others. It is very rewarding to know that others find this space engaging, and I hope to continue to earn your attention and time.


So long 2015.  I mustered a bit more resolve this year than previous years, hitting the 5th most number of posts for a full year (which should make it the median). 2016 promises to be an exciting year in the sequencing and genomics arena and I will try to both up the frequency and reduce the variance in the frequency of these posts -- ideally while improving the quality.  Will I succeed -- only you, the reader, can score the quality aspect.

No comments: